Terms & Conditions
1. The entry period for the prize draw will commence at 9am Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEDT) on Wednesday, November 22 2023 and will close at 11:59pm on Wednesday, December 6 2023. Entries submitted after the closing date will not be valid.
2. Entry is open to all Australian residents aged 18 and older. The prize draw is not open to employees, contractors and employee’s partners of the Western Bulldogs Football Club.
3. By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decisions of The Western Bulldogs Football Club, which are final in all matters regarding the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into.
4. The competition will be hosted by The Western Bulldogs via the entry form embedded on the westernbulldogs.com.au and shared via social media channels of the Western Bulldogs. Entrants must play the game and complete an entry form online via the westernbulldogs.com.au to enter the competition. Entrants must provide their full name, telephone number, email address to enter the promotion, as the winner will be notified either by email and/or by phone.
5. Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
6. Western Bulldogs Football Club reserve the right to seek verification of eligibility to enter and receive a prize under these Terms and Conditions. Western Bulldogs reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's sole and unfettered discretion.
7. Only one entry to the prize draw per person is allowed and only one prize will be awarded.
8. The prize – 1 x Western Bulldogs guernsey, signed by players Ryley Sanders and Jordan Croft.
9. The Draw will commence on Thursday, December 7 2023. The winner of the promotion will be selected at random. The winner will be notified by email and/or phone by Friday, December 8 2023.
10. There is no cash or credit alternative to the prize.
11. Winner must be 18 years or older to claim the prize and will be required to show valid photographic ID when claiming the prize.
12. Prizes are non-transferable, not for re-sale, non-refundable, and non-changeable.
13. If there are any un-claimed Prizes or if a winner cannot be contacted (i.e. attempts to contact the winner have met with failure) or does not claim the Prize within the timeframe stipulated in these Conditions of Entry, the winner will no longer be entitled to a Prize and the Promoter may undertake a re-draw at on the next business day after the Prize Claim Date has ended. In such case, the first valid Entry drawn from the remainder of the Entries in the re-draw will be entitled to the Prize (Replacement Winner). The Replacement Winner is then the winner of the Prize for the purposes of these Conditions of Entry and will be notified by way of the notification method set out above.
15. Western Bulldogs may use a winner’s name, town of residence, and likeness for the purpose of announcing the winners without the need for any additional payment or permission. In addition, the winner consents to Western Bulldogs using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by Western Bulldogs.
16. No responsibility is accepted by Western Bulldogs for matters beyond its reasonable control, and no refund or replacement prize will apply for such matters. Western Bulldogs accepts no responsibility for any incomplete or inaccurate entries received or for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries or winner notifications.
17. Western Bulldogs will not be responsible for third party products and services offered as prizes and all such prizes may be subject to third party providers’ standard terms and conditions.
18. Western Bulldogs reserves the right to alter or amend these Terms and Conditions, and conditions of operation of the promotion, subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each State or Territory where required.
19. Failure by Western Bulldogs to enforce its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
By providing your personal information, you agree to such use. Your personal information will be kept securely and confidentially.
Although you may choose not to provide us with certain information, please be aware that this choice will affect the type of and quality of service we can provide to you.
Browsers such as Safari on iOS require you to accept our cookies before entering. Click continue to accept cookies and enter the contest.